Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Frustration: Venting is Key

                      Okay so as you already know I am a teen, a high school student, and a girl. Well, today's criticism will be about family. One phrase-"hate to love, need but not want". My family is a episode off of the boondocks cartoon show. Very loud, obnoxious, annoying, meddlesome, violent, special, yet in all of that loving. But I am using this time to vent. So today was a good day in the beginning but ended horribly.
                                                                               
                  It started off cool with this one guy I like but ended up being a drunken disaster. Sisters arguing, yelling DADS, sobbing babies, over coincided pre-teens. Not to mention I might not be able to do an article I was supposed to do. It's crazy how things seem to unfold in this household. Sometimes I just want to get away for a moment like Wendy in Peter Pan. Now that would be sweet.
                                                              Not So Nice
                                                                             -Sincerely Fay (sleepy)
Latest Entries ...