Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Stress is the Understatement

Hello loves,
         Apparently college apps is a lot more than I bargained for really. I have to send in my test scores which cost a lot of money. I don't think people realize that we are in a recession in the U.S. It kinds of worries me that I can't pay to send off my scores yet. So I will send them late omg this is bad. I'm stressed over college, then at home things don't get any easier at all. THEN, on top of it all, I have a boyfriend. What makes me even stressed is now I have to do a science project due january. Why ME !!!! I bet fate is laughing at me right now, and if I wasn't the nice girl I claim to be, fate would have a middle finger with a big F#@$ Y%# written on it. But as always I will find a way to overcome these obstacles one by one.
                           Sincerely Fay,
                                                (pissed off)
Latest Entries ...