Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Remembering...


             I am trying to remember why I am in college right now. Its funny because I remember when I was in high school all I was determined to do was go to college and graduate. I knew my frame of mind and I knew I was not easily distracted once my minds set up. Boy was I in for a rude awakening!! I can't honestly say I knew what to do once I got here! HA!! But after a few unexpected things went down I am learning that my days should be more focused on getting things done and not playing around. But here is to my most bittersweet friend Procrastination  for because of you I have found myself in some of the worst situations in life yet I can't let you go just yet. But I will, I have learned and grown overtime.
                 
                                              Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...