Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

That Young College Life.......

   
             Okay guys I'm doing bad as in I'm slacking. Its not cool to start slacking off in college at all. So I decided that I'm going to get my shit together. First off I needed to remind myself that I'm not here to make fuggin' friends, I'm here to get an education and better my future. I have no qualms about partying but it haves to be only when I have the time to do it, I won't even socialize on the weekend unless I know my shit is done. Second, I need to start on my assignments the moment they are given to me so that way I won't be doing them at the last minute. Third, I need to do things that are going to get me places and that's wherever my choices take me in life. So these are my 3 Commandments. 

                                         Sincerely Fay, (Serious)
Latest Entries ...