Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Finding Out


     So lately I've been trying to figure out where I am headed in life and right now it seems a little bit hectic. I have been so focused on my studies that everything is literally being ignored by me. I haen't been feeling well, not to mention due to communication failure people have been cut off recently. I don't know whats been happening but I feel like I need a break, but I know I can't have one.

    That is why I am here venting out in my blog. Well, besides the above I have figured out that I want to do stuff that I love in life, and so, I am choosing to follow through with my passion and forever flailing love of writing. I know that compared to doctors and lawyers I will not make that much but I don't want to do it for the money.

   So bear with me because my life is about to get a whole lot more complicated now that I am going to start being more active and more open minded in all aspects of my life. As far as my love life goes...well its one hell of a love, that much I will confess to you...

Life is extraordinary in a sense we can never even begin to imagine, if we make everyday an adventure we find that life is way too short.

Sincerely Fay, (thoughtful and passionate)
Latest Entries ...