Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Blessed I am...

Lately I have been blessed with good things in my life.
I have been blessed with the drive to stay on top of all my work in school,
thus I have been awarded for maintaining the GPA of 3.0 and higher.
I also have been maintaining a B+ average in all my classes and working on music.
Plainly put, I have been self teaching myself the piano and all the basis of it.
One day I hope to achieve the talent to be able to play in front of people.
I'm working on my fitness as well, by taking classes that keep me moving.
I am maintaining two blogs this one and my poetry one.
I am pursuing a bachelors w/ a double major in English Lit/Creative Writing or a major in English Literature and minor in Journalism, not entirely sure what route to take.

As for short term goals I want to:
* strive for a 3.6 GPA
*be able to play the piano in front of a group of people
*participate in a poetry jam
*publish my blog poems
*GRADUATE WITH HONORS

Long Term goals:
*travel to one of my most desired places
*celebrate a healthy long-term relationship
*own my own space (a cafe for writers and artists)
*write and publish poems
*become a successful writer
*hopefully work for a  movie production to write screenplays/scripts


Latest Entries ...