Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Beauty Guru's and My Blog

So recently I thought hey maybe I should add a fashion segment to my blog....

But then a good friend of mine was like nope. He said my blog is amazing because it dosen't dedicate itself towards fashion. He told me my blog should be for those who wants their mind to be inspired, a place for fashion guru's to get inspired to continue doing with they are doing.

I thought that was very thoughtful of him. Anyways while I will not dedicate a part of my blog to fashion, don't be surprised to see picture posts of what I call unique fashion. Okay! Really its just instagram pics of myself and those who inspire my wardrobe.

So for those of you reading, let this be a daily inspirational blog for you too visit!!!!

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...