Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Late Night Thoughts #2


 
Late nights tend to bring out the philosophic side of me, but tonight isn't one of those nights. Tonight I have noticed that there is and have been a shift in my energy.
For those of you who don't know I tend to be in touch with my energy and vibes and all that spazz. So this past week I have noticed a lack in good steady flowing energy which have left me less productive. Im always sleepy (just who I am) but have been unable to rest. Thus, I sleep heavily. Tonight I will start clearing the pathway of my vibes and start gathering my energy around me. Also, I'm still contemplating on my hair, but I'm leaning towards dreads...I miss my dreads. Lol, just thinking under a windy night.
_S.F.

Latest Entries ...