Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Laughter is Remedy

This past weekend has been by far the most interesting and therapeutic days I could have.
My  partner in crime is thee best person in the world, we could conquer nations together if we put our minds to it!!!

Anyways to debrief- this weekend was full of food (of course) but most importantly it was team building experience for me and my P.I.C. I laughed (P.I.C on full blast) the most this weekend and that was the therapeutic part.

There is nothing like decorating to bring two people together and creating a game  to find out how two powerful minds can come together! Watching comedy into the late night/ late hours.

REMEMBER SOUL-CHILDREN:
Laughing is good for the mind, body, and soul!
So grab your partner and laugh till you pee or get stomach cramps.
Latest Entries ...