Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

The Art of Storytelling



      I think this quote hits the heart and soul of this weekends retreat, I mean up and away from the city and the realities we all face, I was able to learn some stories that were just amazing!! I felt like we are family, we are all held together by common ground.

      During this retreat I became amazingly close to all the people who went. Our theme was so intricate and complex. Stories are past experiences that we grow and become stronger from, however in order to attain a place where as human beings we can become stronger and help one another we must share those stories.

     Creating unity takes action-three important things:

  • I will start....knowing and understanding human beings
  • I will stop.....judging people w/o knowing them and letting other people thoughts influence my decisions and actions
  • I will continue...encourage/stand up for people who can't or won't and share my stories so that others know they are not alone
What will you start, stop and continue doing?

-Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...