Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Blog Bugs Fixed

Hey there luvs,
Okay you guys so I fixed the bugs that is plaguing my blog.


  • So you will be able to see the comments, 
  • also you are able to follow my blog just by having a Google account (check sidebar)!!! 
  • however I can't directly reply to your comments, so I will just post a response in a separate comment...will try to fix this soon I do reply so check back or follow the replies (little box/link near the comments box)


Okay so please you guys follow-up, no pressure or anything!! Anyways I want to say BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED VIA RSS, LOVE YA MWAA.

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...