Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Friends and Energies

Hey there my lovely readers,

    Lately, I have been trying to debrief and relax to focus my mind in preparation for next week. Funny thing is my mind took a vacation so I can't think straight right now. Anyways, today I want to talk about different energies and people and why lately I have been more drawn into myself.

  So recently I have being dealing with problems among my group of friends, like my circle have dwindled down to a triangle. Its fine with me, but it is hard to adjust  to the change because I'm not used to not having a group of friends, I'm the kind of person who revels in the company of others.
   
  I've come to realize that as people grow we change and it is apart of life, a cycle we can't change. Our experiences mold us into what we will become, thus we all have different energies. Thus my group of friends have different energies, but usually friends energies tend to compliment each others  allowing for a certain person to feel ease around the others.

  However, when one person energy changes abruptly, it causes an imbalance- irritations and altercations tend to arise as a by-product of that change. So then, your energies don't compliment each others and for some odd reason you lose friends. But then I figure this is apart of life too.

I just want to be able to have friends that could stay through thick and thin.

Have any of you ever experienced this and how did you grow from the experience????

-Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...