Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I just want to say happy MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers in the world right now, I am so grateful for my mother I can't even begin to describe it, okay well I can try!

So I want to thank Keymesha Bailey for bringing me into this world, I don't know what I would ever do without her. My mom gave birth to me in the best conditions possible, loving family and my father. She told me that I am truly a gift because I am the only girl she gave birth to that lived. So for my mother I was a very special baby.

My mom is such a strong, CARING, loving mother. She have such a beautiful soul and the brightest spirit I have ever seen. My mom would sacrifice everything for me and so I am grateful to have her in my life. There is never a day I would want to spend without this special lady. So I want to say I love ya momma!!! Also go to my poetry tab to see the poem I made for you!!!!!

-Forever and Always your baby girl Fay,

HAVE A GREAT MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!
Latest Entries ...