Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Interview with my Brother

Hello Luvs, 
Sorry I haven't posted recently, I have been sick (usually associated with little to no energy). So I have not dragged myself to go and write (which usually does not happen). Okay so today read will be about what inspired me to do this post.



So I was having awesome conversation with my brother about the role of internet in our society (this all took place while he was gaming), I said that if internet wasn't used by people 15 and under, people would be investing their time in things more productively. Parents would be able to tell their kids to go outside and play, go to the library (my haven, second home), great way to use your brain to think of things to do and to exercise and get some fresh "city" air. 

He replied, lol. He said then "most people will complain about having to walk or go to the library every time they had a report or needed to do something and that will take a lot of time, it would be much simpler to just look it up on the computer." So driving me into my Nancy Drew personal, I conducted an interview.


1) How do you feel about the whole concept that "the library is out-dated"?
How can a library ever be outdated, there is a limit to what you can get from the computer.
2) What are some pros about the library?
At least the info is true, you can alter a lot of things on the internet.
Better environment to learn things in, without the distraction or annoying pop-ups.
3) What are some cons?
Time consuming, looking for things.
4) Do you think libraries will become non-existent in about 100 years?
No, I do not, its a tradition of american culture, there is still a lot of people who love going to the library.


Let me know your take on the matter...
Sincerely Fay,



Latest Entries ...