Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

My Book Update...


So I want to say first and foremost that I am thankful for you who read.

I have come to the decision that I want to create a series of poems that in detail explain my past experiences, starting from the beginning up until the present.

I am nervous because I'm literally letting you into a locked part of my soul, but my idea is being put into action with the hope that my story, my experiences will help and/or inspire others.

I want to be able to reach thousands who want something they can connect to and enjoy, whether  a part of my story is sad. Lets see, my poetry posts goes up the same day if not a day or two after my posts on here, so just stop by my poetry tab.

Uh, lets see well I guess I want to know, how can a story affect someone's life?
{seen my response in the next post or two...lol}

-Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...