Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Natural Lifestyle...Crystal Therapy

Hello Soul-children,

So I have been doing so research on holistic living or just healthy living for a while now and have came across some pretty interesting things. I am trying to go through a mind, body, and soul cleansing/healing to renew myself in life, all this for the better. 

No I am not some health junkie, I should start watching what I consume because it will affect my body but I will take my healing journey a step at a time, this journey should be fun and relaxing- not stressful and painful.

So last time I talked about aromatherapy, this time I will tell you about crystals.

Crystals have a history of being used for healing. Each variety of crystal has a unique internal structure, which causes it to resonate at a certain frequency. It is this resonance that is said to give crystals their healing abilities.Using this resonance in our everyday lives can restore stability and balance to our body energy fields by aiding our body own natural healing.

Crystal therapy is a gentle non-invasive form of alternative healing that works holistically to harmonize the mind, body, emotions and spirit, helping to increase our feeling of well-being, neutralize negativity, lift depression and to help us to become integrated, whole beings.

Crystals can be placed on specific points of the body to bring relief or can be swept over the body. Specific color crystals can be used for chakra healing. 

 Below are some of the symptoms that can be helped with crystal therapy. The earth will provide us with everything we need, if only we look for it!!!

  • Headaches
  • Difficult Sleeping
  • Lack of Energy
  • Lack of Libido
  • Difficult Concentrating
  • Healing the Mind
I will be trying this soon, and will update you about my experience with this type of natural healing in future posts. So go ahead and take a look into this, let me know what you find.

Your fellow soul-child Fay,


Latest Entries ...