Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Tips & Tricks: DIY Pinker Lips & Lighter Armpits

Hello Luvs,

I don't know about you but I really don't like spending a lot of money to get things and products I want all the time, so with a little searching I came across some cheaper alternatives for a lot of expensive products I used to get the same results. Today I will talk about how you get pinker lips and lighter armpits....


LIGHTER ARMPITS

  • wax once or twice a month
  • buffing pads with soap and water gently scrub under arms
  • complete dry arms before you apply deodorant alternative is to use baking soda as deodorant
  • skin lightening creme for underarms or use potatoes daily (potatoes have natural bleaching agent and no harm to your skin)
  • vinegar to get rid of extra dirt or baking soda and water mix
  • don't wear skin tight dark tops, wear looser tops that don't rub against armpit


PINKER LIP

  • use a straw to drink dark liquids (dark liquids stain your lips)
  • exfoliate lips 2-3xs a week (virgin oil and sugar mix) then massage the surface of lips
  • toothbrush can also be used to massage your lips
  • put on lip balm
  • use lemon/orange peel rub against lips and then apply lip balm
  • stay dehydrated (64ounces a day)
  • remove dark lipstick off completely at night (if not correctly removed stain lips/making them darker)
  • use spf on lips (tinted lip balm usually have spf)
  • use wet eyeshadow (a color a shade or two lighter to your lip color) or lipstain to get pinker lips
  • red cool-aid can be used as a lip color too

            -Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...