Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Tips & Tricks: Extension

 

Hey Luvs,

So here is an extension of my last post. This will be super short!!! Okay so most bloggers after a while get bloggers block and can't figure out what to post and its very confusing. And if you have been blogging for a while, you all know how that can feel. So I will help solve you bloggers block and give you a lead.

While I cannot tell you what to write, I can surely point you in the right direction. So check out the link below to help you figure out what to write about next. Happy Blogging!!!!

Bloggers Relief

-Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...