Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Too Good Lemon Cake from The Londoner...

Hey Luvs,

Ahh, I know what your thinking three posts within hours of each other, whats going on!!! Welp, nothing much, hehehe. Anyways while I was scrolling through my daily blog reads, I came across a blog post that literally made me hungry! Yes hungry for lemon cake!

Her post is full of pics that will make your stomach rejoice!!! So when you get time to visit her lovely space, go now, let me know what you think!!!

So go check out fellow blogger The Londoner, her recipe is mouthwatering, going to my kitchen later on to experiment...

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...