Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

A New Perspective

Hey soul-children,

I am sure that most of us have heard about the sad and very public news of the Trayvon Martin case. Because, I admit, the amount of anger and sadness I felt over this case was beyond troublesome. After a long time of sitting in my room reading the very different responses left by may people, I decided I needed to see a new perspective on this, one that was not shrouded with angry undertones.

Then I came across this post, featuring a man named Eddie Hatcher, this article invoked realizations in me that I hadn't knew where possible. Tell me what you think. The link is below....

I killed Trayvon Martin is the name of this blog post....

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...