Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Los Angeles Summer and Update....

Hey luvs, 

Since I live in LA, this summer is hot. Your probably like "duh, its LA!" But its even hotter than normal!! So you will see the style is maxi everythang, light, breezy, and colorful clothing. That is all you can dare to wear because its so hot...



This is definitely tanning season for some, and bitter sunburns for the rest of us. There is nothing I want more but to stay tucked in my house with the fan on full blast. But atlas, I can't!  Because I am a college student, the goal is take as many summer classes as I can in order to graduate within my four years at a Cal State. #thestruggle

So I take this heat in stride as I attend classes, but of late, my sense of style have went to sleep or I might be simply too lazy to actually coordinate things since my closet is a mess. So I am in need of a serious wake up call....on to other news.

I am in the midst of writing poems to go into my book, sadly I have to be push back my publishing date due to a very demanding time schedule. I know that I am sorry for those who were expecting it to be done around August/September, but this upcoming semester will be very demanding of me.

In short I can't write solidly with too many things needing my attention. So the scheduled publishing month is to be January and the release month is to be two months following...I will keep you guys updated. But I promise you all, it will be worth the wait...

catch me on tumblr>>>>> anonymously

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...