Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

What I would Tell my Younger Self....

                                                            Hello luvs, it's been a while,



       I'm pretty sure we've all had those moments where we've wished we could go back in time and change past events. But sadly, we lack the ability! So I won't write a post on what I've could have changed, but on what advice I would give my younger self.

        I would say to her while sitting in a tree, in our favorite place, to always dream. I would tell her that her smile, spirit, and body is the most beautiful thing on earth. I would tell her that her words would one day change lives, so never stop writing. I would say that it was okay to hide within books, laying on the floors of libraries. I would tell her to always love herself and never accept anything less than love from others. Always would I tell her to never give up!

        I would tell her that hope is rooted in the soil of this earth, so no matter what obstacles and struggles she will face, she will overcome it. I would tell her to trust herself and her instincts, despite temptations. I would tell her to love hard, no matter how much it may hurt. I would say, stay kind and witty little me. Then I would write with her and speak our dreams out into the universe, past the stars and the suns.

         Then finally as her eyes close to sleep, I would tell her to never change herself.

What would you say to your younger self? Reply below or do a post and make sure to drop the link so I may read it.....

        Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...