Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Style with Care Board

Hello moon-childs,

So, recently I have been going places non- stop! I have yet to sit and relax without falling asleep for hours. (Hindering me from blogging!!) So I am making up for that lost time, here we go....

It is almost time for me to return to Uni, and I'm stoked!! I have big expectations of the upcoming school year! So as you can guess buying stuff right now is mainly what I will be doing. So here is a Style with Care Board, of things I mean to buy. I will also do a review of the things I buy soon. So expect a lot of "Review" posts.

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipcolor

                                                      FujiFilm Finepix cameras


                                                           Wooden String lights



                                                                Doc Martens


                                                        Light Bulb string lights


                                                                                   Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
                                            Clean & Clear body Splash Wildberry & Guava



                                      










Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion





                                                     Dr. Brandt flexitone BB cream






Latest Entries ...