Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Update




Hey moon-children,

So I know it's been a while, I've been neglecting my duties! I have been really feeling sluggish and like everything around me just push the fast-forward button. Days have been flying by really fast, heck I'm already in the middle of my semester at my university! So what have I been doing well for one, I've been trying to find my muse in order to write. I am in the process of finding myself, renewing my energy and all that funk.
Flower Crown DIY Snippet

I know I promised some DIY videos (I haven't forgot), I'm just waiting on getting my camera before I start doing more videos. So I have a goal that I would like to share with you all, I plan on doing self-documenting project using the videos I post up (explanation in later posts).

So I came across this wonderful article that I found intresting and decided to share this knowledge with you. Check it out!

2O Great Cities in America for Writers

Latest Entries ...