Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

How Not to Survive Finals Week

Hey Luvs,

      So as you might not know of, beginning of December to mid- December are considered to be final weeks for the majority of Cali colleges and universities. What does that mean for a college student? It means the "I DON'T GIVE A #$%*" kind of week. Usually, bloggers do posts on how to survive finals week, but I'm not going to. Today I will present to you How Not to Survive Finals Week!




STEP ONE
google.com



STEP TWO
google.com



STEP THREE


wheretoget.it





STEP FOUR


flyygirl24.wordpress.com


SO TO ALL MY FELLOW COLLEGE PEEPS OUT THERE WE WILL SURVIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER YEAR! 
thetrevorproject.tumblr.com


SINCERELY FAY,
 YOU CAN DO THIS..... I KNOW YOU CAN!


Latest Entries ...