Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

What Are You Thankful For?

Hello Luvs,

What are you thankful for?




This year haves been so full of blessings and tests, that I have often found myself feeling dizzy. Not joking! One day I was walking, thinking and right when I was about to pen down some thoughts and ideas- the world started to spin. I had to sit down immediately and take some deep breaths.

                           I want to list some of the things that I have been thankful for:

Family- giving me the strength to keep going and making me stronger
Friends- for those who have left and those that I've gained
Food- for getting me through those lonely days/ nights
Surprises- lifting my mood and inspiring me
Writing- to be able to sort through all the thoughts in my mind
Music- for making putting one foot in front of the other easier
Opportunity- where could I be without it

So what are you thankful for?

Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...