Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

The Body Shop Product Review



Hey Luvs! Today is the day I review some products I have been using recently. Enjoy!


 
The Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion provides daily protection against the harshness when your face is exposed to the sun.
I like products that have SPF in them, so I just had to grab this. 
PROS: Extremely good moisturizer, a little goes a long way
CONS: If you have oily/combination skin (like me), this might not be what you want as a daily moisturizer, it haves an oily finish
  

The Vitamin E Face Mist instantly refreshes, giving you a moisture boost.This product is for all skin types.
  Now, I brought this because it was a face moisturizer in mist form and I wanted to try it out. 
PROS: moisturizes face, gives a nice dewy finish, absorbs into skin quick, can be used throughout the day, can be used with makeup
CONS: If you are wearing makeup, this can make your face really oily.

Let me know what you beautiful people think about these products and if you have some recommendations I will gladly check them out!
Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...