Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

This is the year of....




Hello Luvs,

            The first week of the year have officially passed by, and it's a memorable thing. I didn't want to do a "Re-cap of 2013" post, and I'm not, but I do need to reflect.
          
         For me, as well as many others, 2013 was a year of growth. The vibes I've been feeling lately is weird, I have a strong feeling that this year is the year of change.  I know your like: " WAIT, this is just the beginning how do you know what it's going to be like? You seeing the future? Are you feeling okay?"  Yes I am okay, but I have a strong gut feeling that this year will bring many "big" changes.

           For me this year will bring a lot of changes. I have officially decided to start making YouTube video, becoming a dedicated blogger, and becoming a more sociable being. I am also moving in May and I have to finalize a huge decision by then, that I have been internally struggling with. There a lot of changes that are ahead of me and it makes me nervous. 

 I am excited, nervous, and unsure about this year. So what about you, what was 2013 like for you and what do you expect of 2014?

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...