Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

FAYLOG #3



Hey Luvs,

So you guys, I have almost made a week of non- stop back breaking exercising. It has, in no way, been easy but I have managed to push myself. It also helps to have someone who can workout with you. So, in three more weeks and I will upload a picture of my results, or I may just post a video.

What did I do today? I almost gave in to the lazy monster and did not workout, but thankfully dedication prevailed! Today was not as intense as the other day's, I wanted to give myself a break. So I only worked out for 30 minutes.

STRETCH: 6-10 min

Bicycles          5 min
Scissors           5 min
Leg raises       5 min

10 min workout routine

Today's exercise was short, but I did sweat!!!  Thanks for keeping up with me! If you have any questions or suggestions, leave me comments!

                Till Next Time- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...