Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Where have you been?????

Hey Luvs,

I know it's been a while since I posted anything on my blog! And I know I'm being judged, "what happened to dedication, what happened to commitment, YIKES!" I am very sorry everyone. I didn't expect this year to become what it has and I'm working on some things. I've been M.I.A because I have been busy with school and work! But do not fret, I will force myself to make time for my blog, because I really need to!

Alrighty, let's jump into what I've come to discuss! I am moving lovely people!!!! No more dorms for me, hopefully! I am in the midst of searching for an apartment near my University. Hopefully, all goes well! Also, I am dedicated to getting my body right, so I can post pictures of me in lovely, kick ass outfits and junk!!!

I will be recording my progress, with both things on here! So that way I can get ack into the habit of blogging and you all can stay updated and hopefully we can inspire each other. Okay, I will be seeing you all soon!

Super Excited! Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...