Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

LTS: Communication

 

Hey Luvs,

It's been a while since I've done a LTS! For those of you who are new to my blog, an LTS is a post dedicated to talking about semi-deep to really deep issues. LTS, means "Lets Talk Saturday/ Sunday", depending on the day I actually post it up. =) Okay, moving on, I've noticed lately that in my life a reoccurring  theme that has been causing all sorts of problems for me is communication.



I've been stressing out due to the lack of communication between friends, peers, family, work, and outside funk. So, knowing that we all go through this I just want to give some advice on how to deal with the problems that arise when there is little to no communication.

I was always told that the most essential part of any relationship is communication.

In order to have a long and lasting relationship with someone, you must have amazing communication skills. You have to be able to talk about your thoughts and emotions, but at the same time be able to receive someone else feelings and thoughts. You need to be able to listen to one another. (For most people, that is not as easy as it sounds.)

You will grow so much as a person and learn things that you didn't before. All it takes is taking a moment out of a day or  even a week and sit down and listen to each other,  don't just voice all of your opinions at once.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't voice your opinion (that is extremely important), but you need to take into consideration others opinion too.I'm no expert on any of this, to be honest, I am still working on my communication skills.

But I have learned a bit of patience as a result of listening.

I would love to know if you all have anything to add to this. I appreciate everyone's opinion, and you may not agree with me, but I still would love to know what you all think. See ya soon!

Sincerely Fay,



Latest Entries ...