Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

trees + shade


 Hey Luvs,
I spent the day doing something productive. Yes, I went outside the four walls I have been stuck in.
Lately, I've been stuck inside my apartment, waiting for things to get rolling in my life. The result is 8 hours of Korean drama's and 2 hours of dancing a day. I've never been the one to stay still for long periods of time and the wait I'm experiencing is just too much. Not too mention that I'm dealing with cray -cray family issues. But today was different, I actually did things today. 
I wanted to share my day with you through pictures, so here's what I've been up to.

Sitting on top of the building writing some new poetry, thinking getting my mind right...

The view from my rooftop, what a way to start my morning.

 Ventura Blvd
Sushi + Teriyaki Rolls + TJ maxx derpin
Walking down ventura with two amazing ladies...
Sunset's in LA
And with the sunset came the end of a great day. Honestly, it's great to get out of the house and catch some air with my girly friends. Walking around the neighborhood is so refreshing, take my mind off a lot of things.

 Tip: Get out of your home once in a while and take a stroll through your neighborhood, it does wonders for a stressful week.

Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...