Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

LTS: Sisterhood




  • Sisterhood

"a coven of femme fatales, closely bonded, not always related by blood. They will tell the truth, honor each other, and love each other and their imperfections."

      

                        - my own version (tweaked from urban dictionary)


Image from --> http://tossingyoyos.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/sisterhood-to-decode-to-describe-to-define/


Not my usual introduction, I know. But this LTS is something that has hit home for me recently. I have just overcame a major hurdle within my own coven of witchy babes. Over the course of the year a lot has changed for us and a lot of it has influenced our behavior now. As a young woman entering womanhood I feel like it is essential to have a sisterhood. A sisterhood has its problem's and at times feel like it's about to end. It's these times that you each grow even more individual and start to realize things about each other. But these difficult times can be overcome because of bonds and these times makes your relationships even more solid. I am grateful for my sisterhood! 

What is your definition of sisterhood? What obstacle 's have you faced? Did you overcome it? Let me know.

- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...