Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Writer in the Art District


I was told that one can either draw or write and through that we live.



 “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.”
Leonardo da Vinci

 “Deliver me from writers who say the way they live doesn't matter. I'm not sure a bad person can write a good book. If art doesn't make us better, then what on earth is it for.”
Alice Walker

 Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
Anaïs Nin

 “Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry.”
Cassandra Clare

 “Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”
Banksy

 “I don't paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.”
Frida Kahlo

 “I don't care what you say to me. I care what you share with me.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
Maya Angelou

 There is something about my city that is simply put, magical.
Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...