Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

#LVSERIES2: LOUIS VUITTON LOS ANGELES

Hey Luvs,


This past week has been tremendously crazy! Can you believe the Louis Vuitton Series 2 Exhibit was held in LA! I'm still starry-eyed and recovering from the execution of this exhibit. I have never really been into high fashion, while I'm in college I began to grow an appreciation for it. 

As I began my trek into this "in your face, you can't sit with us" world, I realized that I want to know more about it. I can appreciate fashion for the art form that is, it is like a fun house that depending on how you enter it and look at it you will always get something new, something strangely distorted. I now know that I want to become apart of this mad world.

 Back to LV Series 2 Exhibit, I was never a big fan of the iconic brand, but after this experience I definitely have a new found respect for the power house that is Louis Vuitton. Words can't explain the short but overwhelming time encompassed in that space. So I took that moment and captured it.

 













To describe this experience in short, "Eyes detect more depth and color than we see, if you can't see it-  your eyes aren't opened wide enough."

- Sincerely Fay,



Latest Entries ...