Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Cafe Truths >>> The Classic Coffee || DTLA


Hey Luvs,

We are in the age of going to cool coffee places just for the pictures and I am no exception, though for me I like to get a feel of the atmosphere and here is a place that I keep going back to. The barista sistah's I seem to keep catching are always nice and helpful when making recommendations. There are places that I get bad vibes from and this is not one of them. I tend to find myself sinking into the chair while flipping through an issue of Art Voices when I am here. If you do have time, visit and stop inside this little get away from the busy city.  Trust me it will be worth it. 




C/O yelp


Tea and Latte makes going through the bad days just a tad bit good.

- Sincerely Fay, 





Latest Entries ...