Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

green things + white walls


Hey luvs,

I noticed I don't really post much of my outfits on here, the images are bad since it's my phone camera. I swear I own two actual camera's that I have been neglecting to use (I promise you I have them). I will be putting them to use very soon. Until then I wanted to share my outfit that is Sunday friendly. Happy Easter, my luvs.








We are spiritual beings. We interact with each others energies, colliding often, creating the most beautiful things in this earth. We affect the spaces we enter and leave impressions.

- Sincerely Fay, 

Latest Entries ...