Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Grey Matter


Hi Luv,

There are days when I feel like I can conquer the world. There are also days when I want to crawl and mope around my house hiding because I feel like I am not good enough. I get these bursts of moments when I feel like I can't measure up to others because I am not rich enough or pretty enough. But these moments are just that, they are moments that will pass. When I remind myself of this, I manage to muster up the courage to face the world. Proudly, with my head held high, I tackle my insecurities and leave them in the reflection of my mirror. I know they will always be there, but today is not that day.






If you know your worth, then there is no way for the world to place a value on you. You are worth who you are. 

- Sincerely Fay, 





Latest Entries ...