Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Plants + Gals >>> In Sunset Gardens She Played



Hey Luvs,

There is something surreal about finding yourself thrown into a world inside a world. I know I probably sound really silly right now, BUT.... I found myself falling in love with this small nursery that me and my gurl KP happened upon. I felt like a little kid and my imagination was running wild. It probably didn't help that we had coffee right before, a story for another one of my obnoxious posts (hot barista + hot men + classic space). I challenge you to step outside of your self made paradise within four walls and find your nearest plant nursery and spend at least 15min there.

















 

 

It's essential to be able to make time to relax and enjoy yourself or else life will just get too cray cray!

- Sincerely Fay,


Latest Entries ...