Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

I'm Outta Here






Courtesy of Khiamma

Courtesy of Yelp
Hey luvs,
This post will be short! There is nothing like catching up in life with your girls over some iced coffee and pie, as you vent out all the things wrong in your world currently. I will share some photos of that day out with khiamma. 

And yes that lavender cheesecake was bomb, definitely a unique taste.
I live for those small mini getaways inside my hectic life.
Remember when you are feeling like everything is going wrong, take a minute for yourself and relax.

Sometimes things happen in the way that they should, it's not always that "time" for you. 

- Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...