Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

In da' Kitchen: Avacado Spin Toast





Hey Luvs,
It's been a while since I've done a food post. I know, I am guilty as charged. Any who, lets begin!
For this delicious treat, I have a very easy and simple recipe and process.



What you will need:
 Tomato
Onion
Cilantro
Serrano
Lime/lemon juice
Garlic Powder
Avocado (s)
small bowl

Step 1

Prepare the pico de gallo.
(Adjust depending on how many people you are serving)

Chop Up -

 Tomato
Onion
Cilantro
Serrano
Put it in a small bowl and mix it all up

Squeeze the lemon/lime juice on top
(make sure to get it over all of the mixture)

Step 2

Slice the avocados into thin sections

Step 3 

Toast your bread in:
toaster
oven
(leave in for about 3-5 min)

Step 4

Spread the avacado over your toast and sprinkle a bit of garlic powder

Step 5

Add a bit of the mixture on top of toast


And TADA, you have your Avacado Spin Toast!
You can choose to add bacon, sausage, or whatever your feeling at the moment to eat with it.



Hope you all enjoy this treat as much as I do!
 Let me know:
 Have you tried this already?
Your thoughts once you try it.
Any tips on how to make this even better.

-Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...