Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

June Fashion & Beauty Picks!


FASHION  



So here I picked some of the things in my wishlists and carts (because I'm broke right now) at Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, H&M, Nasty Gal. I must say this now I am a Urban Renewal kind of gal, favorite brand in the store hands down.


BEAUTY



I've had my eye on these beauts for a while now and I am currently dying (eyes bulging at my screen) to buy them, but to my funk my bank account says otherwise. *SIGH*

If I wasn't job hunting, I would splurge. But I am content in window shopping for now. What are some things that are currently in your cart? Is anybody else window shopping with me or am I alone out here?

- Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...