Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

MY #UNVEILME PROJECT


Hey luvs,

I am excited to announce that I am starting a project that will be turned into my senior portfolio. Please support and share with your friends, coworkers, and family members. I want this experience to go beyond my blog! Thanks for all the help!

You have the option of being featured on my blog as well or you can participate just for my portfolio or both just tell me on the form. Also, if choosing to be featured on the blog I will take pics from your social media unless you want to send 2-3 photos of yourself to my email (make sure to include your name so I know who is who).

If you want to participate in this event, the link will be left below. All I ask is that after you complete the form that you:

 tweet about something you want to share on your experience with how people perceive you using #unveilme

- Sincerely Fay,


Latest Entries ...