Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

[sr] trends || The Website Feature




Hi Luvs,
So I decided to join a blogging network, of many. Anywho, in this post I am featuring a website. I ran across [sr]trends and I have to say that I was surprised by this up and coming platform. What really drew me in was the way it was designed. It reminded me of someone's tumblr page and the fact that it is user friendly.


Then what sold me was the articles (psssh...who reads article nowadays), I know...I know. But each article is written by companions in bloggerverse, so actual bloggers are creating these posts with you in mind. The main target audience is college students, but as we all know college kids range from 18-70 something year olds', so if we put it into perspective it's a wide audience. I may be reaching a bit though, lol.

Go check it out and let me know what did or didn't draw you in. While your at it check out this article on How To Tinder Like A Boss.

- Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...