Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

I'M ON YOUTUBE AS SINCERELYFAY



Hey luvs,
I am back, now that I have gotten over the initial hump that preparing to go back to school presents, I can now get back to posting things consistently. For those of you who are new to my blog I would like to point out that yes I am a college student and I live in Southern California.

I have decided to begin to take YouTube a bit more serious because I really enjoy the process of making a video and sharing with you all.
So please check out my videos and let me know what you think,
and what should be improved upon and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for supporting me,
Sincerely Fay



Latest Entries ...