Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

MY DAY IN SNAPSHOTS



Hey luvs,
I had a chance to spend the evening with my gal pals before we headed back to school, of course as plant momma's, we had to do some plant shopping while we were out and grab a quick bite to eat of course.




But before all of this we had the most hectic morning ever, we had originally planned to eat brunch at a certain cafe in the middle of downtown LA, now parking in los angeles is already a mission impossible, not unless you want to spend tons of money on those overpriced parking lots. So we arrive at the place after already knowing what we were going to get, the day before we spent some time Yelping and this place had great reviews. 
Do you luvs do that, do you go to yelp and find places or are you more of a I stick to my selected few type of places?
We got there and sat and waited to be served. But while looking at their menu, we noticed none of the items we wanted were on there, like literally none luvs!  
We found out by the waiter that their menu during the week is different than their weekend menu, now while we were looking at this place online that was not mentioned.
So we had to leave and find another place in less than 30 minutes, but we did?
It seems like our morning turned out for the better! By the way, I definitely recommend the crepe!

 Pitchoun !





 

- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...