Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Sincerely Fay Features: Nefertiti

Source: Nefertiti Bourne
Hey Luvs,
Today I'm featuring New Yorker, Nefertiti Bourne, popularly known throughout her social media as MerQueenNef. 
Is she really a mermaid, we will find out!
 But one thing is for sure, she is definitely a mystical and stunning young woman.

Describe what you do.

 I am an artist, but I am mostly known for just my natural colored hair. I am a cosplayer, and youtuber.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you have?

 1.multipurpose utility knife
2.water filtration system
3.powercord

All needed to survive lol

What is one weird/unique thing about yourself that you are willing to share?

 I'm actually a mermaid. 

Source: Instagram

How would your friends describe you? (In 3 words)

 curious
excited
Focused

What is your philosophy towards your work? What inspires you?

 No regrets.
Not wanting to work for anyone but myself.

 Humans do make mistakes. Please share with us a time where you have made a mistake and how you dealt with it.

 I make mistakes everyday. I choose to think of it as making me the person I am instead of living in regret.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?


Running my own business.

What is some advice you would give someone who is on their road to reaching their dreams?

Don't rush things. Let the universe work for you.

What does style mean to you?

Style is an artistic expression. 

What is one thing about yourself that has/have made you insecure? How are you dealing with it?

Hormonal acne. I'm using epiduo and other medicine I explain in a video.

An experience where someone judged you for how you looked. Was it positive or negative, why?

  With open minded people, most of the time its positive.
With conservative people.. they hate me LOL .... because I like to dress the way I feel and not by standards of society. I dont dress up to get a job. 
I dress the way I dress because it makes me happy and anyone who dislikes my choice can lick the algae off my slimey mermaid tail. 
(Well said MerQueen Nef!!!)

What would you tell a person who is only looking at your outside?

  I wouldn't tell them a thing. They choose to only look at appearances. They don't deserve a piece of my mind.

Follow _ on her platforms

  Youtube @ NEFERTITI BOURNE
Twitter @ MERQUEENNEF
Flickr @ NEFERTITI BOURNE

 There you have it luvs, go check out what this amazing artist is up to. 

- Sincerely Fay

 

 

Latest Entries ...