Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

ColourPop Cosmetics: Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks Fall Shades


Hey Luvs,
It's review time and I have a lot to say about the products I'm reviewing today. So for those of you who don't know about ColourPop, sit tight and for those of you who do feel free to comment on your favorite colors! 
First thing first, I will get some general questions out the way!

FAQ

How long does shipping take?

I live in the U.S. so my package took five days to come. If you live in the U.S. give your package up to 7 days to come.

How much does it cost?

The lippie stix are $5 and the liquid lipstick is $6.
Plus, if your order comes up to $35 its free shipping.

How is the packaging?
The liquid lipsticks comes in a clear encasing.

My Fall Colors


 Guess : Vampy, extremely pigmented, no lip liner needed

 Limbo : gorgeous nude brown, very pigmented, no lip liner needed

 LAX : brick brown with burgundy undertones, extremely pigmented, fall color, no lip liner needed

 Dr M : hunter green with blue undertones, gorgeous fall color, no lip liner needed, pigmented

Trap: gorgeous ashy mauve nude, very pigmented, lip liner is definitely needed, a bit watery than others

What are your favorite liquid lipsticks? What colors will you be rocking this fall?

- Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...