Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Cafe Truths >>> Tierra Mia Coffee



 In all truth, this jem was found during an attempt to find a cafe that wasn't too far away so that me and my babe Mariana could chill.
And boy did we come up!

Walking in this place immediatley gave me a "at home" vibe. 
Sometimes I think there are cafe's that really make you feel welcomed and not so artificial.
Tierra Mia wasn't consumed with the "hipster, way too invested design," and wasn't trying to shove a particular aesthetic at me.

It was a very simple, modern atmosphere steeped in central american culture.
Literally, on the walls you could see frames filled with pictures of how they make their ingredients and the story behind it and it's amazing.



Not only was the place pretty funky, but it was hands down some of the best pastries I've tasted in all my gentrified cafe neighborhood visits, only minus the gentrified neighborhood.
Very community oriented!
Very soft, buttery pastries!
  I had to come back on multiple occasions and different locations.



Majority of the time I don't care about aesthetics and I search for places that invite me in and give off great vibes. I find myself in a lot of amazing places that creates a space for me to write and talk without feeling uncomfortable.

"And the idea of just wandering off to a cafe with a notebook and writing and seeing where that takes me for awhile is just bliss."
- J. K. Rowling

 Sincerely Fay,





Latest Entries ...