Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

October in Neutrals


Hey luvs!
In Cali, the heat just keeps on rolling through, however many of you are finally starting to see signs of fall and well, I am just going to pretend it's in the low 70's for now.
This look was inspired by my lack of wanting to put together a outfit and my drive to still look amazing, lol.
It's comfortable, chic, and the perfect look to transition into fall with.

 






"You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events."

- Joel Osteen



-Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...